1. Advocate and promote STEM education, increase young people's interest in STEM and comprehensive scientific and technological qualities, and cultivate technological innovation talents needed in the 21st century.
2. Cultivate young people's scientific imagination, innovative spirit and practical ability to meet the challenges of the future world.
3. Guide young people to participate in research and invention and scientific inquiry from an early age, and cultivate interdisciplinary knowledge application and manual brain skills.
4. Provide young people with an opportunity to demonstrate creative thinking and innovative design.
5. Encourage and commend schools, teachers, student organizations that actively promote STEM education, and contestants who have performed well in technological innovation.