Primary School Research Paper
refer to participants who conduct research, experiments, and surveys on science-related topics, draw conclusions and write reports.
- Competitors can participate individually or in groups (up to 3 people in a group), and each member must belong to the same group.
- If shortlisted for the general evaluation, all members of the group must attend the general evaluation evaluation, otherwise they will be disqualified from the competition;
- Entries must be completed within 2 years before the deadline for submission of this competition;
- The entire invention process must be conceived and completed by the contestant himself;
- The work must not violate the law or prejudice the public interest;
- The conference will not accept research papers that lack scientific principles and inconclusive;
- Works are not allowed to fill in the name of the tutor and school, otherwise the qualification will be cancelled.
Instructions for submission
- Contestants must include a photo of the contestant during the research process on the first page of the report.
- 交件日期：2023 年 1 月 18 日至 2 月 9 日
- Submission requirements:
- i) 5 copies of the work profile,
- ii) 5 hard copy reports (can be Chinese or English)
- Delivery form: by post (subject to the postmark) or in person (Please noticeour address and office hours）
If you make it to the final
- The organizer will notify the entrants to submit additionalAbstract'selectronic version of the text file (.doc or .docx).
- Contestants must bring their actual works/models (if any) to participate in the general jury debate, and must show the research log to the jury;
- The actual entry/model of the entry must be clearly marked with the entry number and labelled with the entry, and should not be larger than 100 cm (length) x 50 cm (width) x 100 cm (height).