Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association
(Commissioned by Education Bureau Chief Curriculum Development Office(Gifted Education))
Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
Childrenscience, Workshop Dynamics Ltd, Hanshin STEM, Coleman Wai Design, Everything Organic, New Smart Name Cards Club, Titanology Limited
Special Award Sponsor
Bull.B Technology Limited, Emerson, Welfare Electronic Component Limited, Hong Kong Council for Testing and Certification, Occupational Safety and Health Council, Polar Research Institute of Hong Kong, TamJai SamGor Mixian
Hong Kong Science & Creativity Society, Hong Kong Science Talent Society, Hong Kong STEM Education Association, Intellectual Property Department, The Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education, Hong Kong Federation of Invention & Innovation, Hong Kong Association for Testing, Inspection and Certification, E-School, Fannyee, Union of Government Primary School Headmasters and. Headmistresses, New Territories School Heads Association
- To advocate STEM education, arouse students' interests and strengthen students' interests and raise their standard in science, and to nurture young science talents for the society.
- To stregnthen studnets' creativity, innovative and practical skills in order to overcome challenges in the future.
- To stimulate students' imagination in scientific research and invention, and to allow them to put their ideas into practice.
- To provide an opportunity for students to showcase their scientific and innovative ideas.
- To encourage and commend outstanding schools, teachers and student societies who are dedicated in promoting science and technology education.