refers to a comprehensive and group scientific and technological activity carried out around a certain scientific theme, and submission of activity records and activity summaries.
- In school groups, classes or academic organizations, instructors or guiding institutions are not allowed to register as contestants;
- Each unit can send 3 representatives to participate in the competition, and 3 members must attend the general evaluation review, otherwise they will be disqualified from the competition;
- Participating teams must submit activity records and activity summary (including written materials and other necessary materials, etc.);
- The form of practical activities may include extracurricular activities, research study or social practice activities, but must have a certain educational purpose and popular science significance;
- and the following 5 conditions
Instructions for submission
- Contestants must add a photo of the contestant on the first page of the report.
- Submission Date: January 3 to February 15, 2022
- Submission requirements:
- i) 5 copies of the work profile,
- ii) 5 hard copy reports (can be Chinese or English)
- Delivery form: by post (subject to the postmark) or in person (Please noticeour address and office hours）
If you make it to the final
The organizer will notify the entrants to submit additionalAbstract'selectronic version of the text file (.doc or .docx).