Teaching Aids Invention
refer to teaching aids or models used by teachers during STEM teaching in the classroom, and the models must be scaled and operable.
- For individual participation only;
- The target audience is all primary and secondary school teachers, technicians and teaching assistants;
- Entries must be completed within 2 years before the deadline for submission of this competition;
- STEM teaching aids must be conceived and completed by the contestants themselves;
- The work must not violate the law or prejudice the public interest;
- Works that lack scientific rationale or do not work will not be accepted;
- Entries must include a photo of the contestant and his work on the first page of the report;
- Works are not allowed to fill in the name of the tutor and school, otherwise the qualification will be cancelled.
Instructions for submission
- Contestants muston the first page of the report,add a photo of the contestant and his work.
- Submission Date: January 3 to February 15, 2022
- Submission requirements:
- i) 5 copies of the work profile,
- ii) 5 hard copy reports (can be Chinese or English)
- iii) Video clip of the introduction of the work (the time limit is no more than 3 minutes, both Chinese and English are acceptable)
- Delivery form: by post (subject to the postmark) or in person (Please noticeour address and office hours）
If you make it to the final
- The organizer will notify the entrants to submit additionalAbstract'selectronic version of the text file (.doc or .docx).
- Contestants must bring their actual works/models (if any) to participate in the general jury debate, and must show the research log to the jury;
- The actual entry/model of the entry must be clearly marked with the entry number and labelled with the entry, and should not be larger than 100 cm (length) x 50 cm (width) x 100 cm (height).