Category Notes (Primary, Junior Secondary and Senior Secondary)
cultivate students' interest in science, improve writing ability, promote students' imagination of science, and combine science and artistic creation at the same time. Provide opportunities for students who love science and literary creation to develop their potential, encourage them to engage in scientific creation in alternative ways, and cultivate diverse talents.
- The content of the work must be in Chinese and stored in the PDF format;
- word count limit:
- Primary school group: 500 to 2000 words;
- Junior secondary school group: 1000 to 3000 words;
- Senior secondary school group: 3000 to 5000 words;
- Please list the total word count (including punctuation) at the end of the article;
- Entries must be the original works of the entrants and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- The author shall be responsible for any legal liability and consequences arising from copyright infringement of the entry, and the organizer shall not be held responsible;
- The copyright of all submitted works belongs to the organizer, and the organizer may use the works for non-profit-making and market promotion in any legal way;
- Works must not fill in the name of the tutor and school, otherwise the qualification will be cancelled.
Instructions for submission
- Submission Date: January 3 to February 15, 2022
- Submission Requirements: i) Science Fiction, ii) Brief Introduction
- Submission form: submit electronic documents (PDF) during online registration
If you make it to the final
The organizer will notify the entrants to submit additionalAbstract'selectronic version of the text file (.doc or .docx).