Project Submission PeriodScience Fiction Drawing: 2 Jan - 31 Jan 2019
Research and Invention (Primary Division): 2 Jan - 31 Jan 2019
All other projects: 2 Jan - 16 Feb 2018
The completed projects should be submitted along with the Abstract Form and Other Related Materials within the submission period by post (refer to postmark date) or in person to our Centre (Address：21 Hong Kin Road, Tui Min Hoi Area, Sai Kung, N.T.) during office hours as follows:
Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:30am to 1:00pm (opened on 19, 26 Jan, 16 Feb 2019)
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Points to Note
- Each project must have its individual project number(Reference to the competition website
- Each project must have its own abstract form. (Click here to download)
- Each project must be pack individually with its the project label. (Click here to download)
- Participation will be invalid if completed project materials cannot be submitted by the deadline of submission.
- Participants qualified for final judging MUST submit the e-copy (in word format) of their project abstract and may need to hand in their log book before final judging (Finalists of Science Fiction Drawing Category need to submit abstract only), so please keep these documents in a fine condition.
- All submitted projects MUST be completed within 2 years before the submission deadline (i.e. after Feb 2017).
- No school name or logo should appear on any projects (except for School Category), otherwise participants may face disqualification.
- ALL award winning projects will NOT be returned. Only non-winning inventions can be retrieved by the applicants during a set period to be announced on a later date. Please check website for details after the Final.
- The Association will not be responsible for any disputes concerning the intellectual property rights of any projects.
- The Association reserves the publication rights of all projects.
- The decisions of the Association shall be final.